Prototype 37-C claims to be able to fight wrinkles, dark circles, and bags simultaneously, using a high concentration of ingredients called peptides. This unique formula, Prototype 37-C says, is designed to stimulate the production of collagen, soften facial contractions, and offer deep hydration to the skin, thickening it and filling in lines.
While we are certainly impressed with these claims, we need to take a close look at both the ingredients and consumer reviews before we can recommend Prototype 37-C.
Peptides are amino acids that signal the release of collagen and elastin under the surface of the skin. Peptides can reverse the signs of aging by adding mass to the skin, preventing it from sagging and filling in lines and wrinkles. Prototype #37-C contains a 99% peptide formula and the other 1% is made up of a natural moisturizer known as hyaluronic acid. There are no fillers or preservatives in this product, and these ingredients are all naturally produced in the human body.
The primary ingredient in Prototype #37-C is Eyeseryl, which is a peptide blend that is meant specifically to fight dark circles, bags, and wrinkles. And it has other peptides such as Matrixyl and Syn-Coll, which significantly increase the production of collagen and elastin, effectively thickening and strengthening the skin.
The makers of this product modeled their formula after highly priced department store wrinkle treatments, but bring it to you at an affordable price. The makers of prototype 37-C focus on bringing you essential ingredients, without fillers, and spend less money on advertising and more on the essential ingredients. It is also backed up by a 100% money-back guarantee, so if you are dissatisfied with your results, you can get your money back.
We would definitely recommend using Prototype #37-C if you are interested in seeing smoother, younger-looking skin. When it comes to this product, you will find that they have all of the right ingredients in proven amounts.
With Prototype #37-C, you will finally be able to fight and eliminate even the deepest wrinkles. We would recommend looking into Prototype #37-C for the best results and benefits when it comes to anti-aging treatments. Click here for the lowest price we’ve found online!